The Japanese Damascus Steel Chef Knife Set features a collection of high-quality knives. Each knife is made using Japanese Damascus steel to give exceptional sharpness and durability. The set includes a chef’s knife, a Santoku knife, and a utility knife. The blades are sharp and precise, ensuring effortless cutting and slicing. The set is the perfect choice for professional chefs and home cooks alike.
The Key for Great 3 layers composite steel knife, Three Important Key Technologies
1- Select high-quality core steel, mature and Stable forging Technology
2- Professional Heat Treatment technology, Showing full specs of steel
3- Excellent Processing Technologies, all details in Pursuit of perfection
- 9-piece Japanese Damascus steel amber chef knife set
- Add rare metal cobalt, the blade is hard but not brittle, and it is well-known because of its sharpness.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC
- 10Cr15CoMoV steel core
- High-quality Vg10 Honey Comb Handle
Care & Tips
- Keep the knife washed and dry after use to avoid rusting
- Store the knives in a sheath or knife box
- Sharpen the knife blade as required to prevent cuts
- Always use a cutting board made of wood
- Honing helps to realign the blade’s edge and should be done regularly.