The Japanese Damascus Chef Knife is an essential and versatile cooking tool. With its razor-sharp blade, this knife effortlessly glides through ingredients. This knife can be used in various cutting tasks in the kitchen. The ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip, reducing fatigue during prolonged use. Upgrade your culinary experience with the precision and elegance of the Japanese Damascus Chef Knife.
The Key for Great 3 layers composite steel knife, Three Important Key Technologies
1- Select high-quality core steel, mature and Stable forging Technology
2- Professional Heat Treatment technology, Showing full specs of steel
3- Excellent Processing Technologies, all details in Pursuit of perfection
- Japanese Damascus Chef Knife with an 8-inch VG10 blade
- Add rare metal cobalt; the blade is hard but not brittle and is well-known because of its sharpness.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC
- 10Cr15CoMoV steel core
- High-quality G10 Handle
Care & Tips
- Keep the knife washed and dry after use to avoid rusting
- Store the knives in a sheath or knife box
- Sharpen the knife blade as required to prevent cuts
- Always use a cutting board made of wood
- Honing helps to realign the blade’s edge and should be done regularly.