- When you purchase a Damascus steel blade set, you’re not just getting a high-quality product – you’re investing in centuries of history and craftsmanship.
- Each blade in this set is made of genuine Damascus steel, which was first used over 1,000 years ago by wordsmiths in the Middle East.
- The unique patterns on each blade are created by folding and forge-welding multiple layers of steel together.
- This results in a stronger blade that is also more beautiful than mass-produced stainless steel knives.
- The handles on these knives are made of stunning walnut wood, which is resistant to water damage and looks great with the steel bolster. The 9″ chef’s knife is perfect for slicing and dicing meats.
- Damascus steel blade
- Blades with Different Edges
- Handle made with camel bone
- Pure handmade leather sheath
Customer read care tip
- After you use the knife, the blade washes with soap and water, and dries with a fine cloth totally.
- Oil or wax the cutting edge to forestall rust.
- To forestall rust don’t store blades for significant stretches in the leather sheath.
- Cowhide pulls dampness from the air and could rust the blade if not put away for a long time without oil.