- When you purchase a Damascus steel blade set, you’re not just getting a high-quality product – you’re investing in centuries of history and craftsmanship.
- With this Damascus steel chef knife set, you’ll have all the blades you need to tackle any culinary challenge.
- Each blade in this set is made of genuine Damascus steel, which was first used over 1,000 years ago by wordsmiths in the Middle East.
- The knives are also very sharp, so you can easily slice through even the toughest ingredients.
- Plus, the set comes with a handy leather roll for storage and transportation.
- This way, you can take your knives with you wherever you go, whether you’re headed to a friend’s.
- Damascus steel blade
- Blades with Different Edges
- Handle made with camel bone
- Pure handmade leather sheath
Care & Tips
- After you use the knife, the blade wash with soap and water and dry it with a fine cloth totally.
- Oil or wax the cutting edge to forestall rust.
- To forestall rust don’t store blades for significant stretches in the leather sheath.
- Cowhide pulls dampness from the air and could rust the blade if not put away for a long time without oil.