- Who wouldn’t love a Damascus steel blade set that is not only effective but also looks amazing? The green micarta handle and bolster give the blades a luxurious look and feel, while the Damascus steel ensures that they are built to last.
- These blades are perfect for anyone who loves to cook, whether you’re a professional chef or a home cook. T
- They’re incredibly versatile and can be used for everything from chopping vegetables to slicing meat.
- Plus, they’re easy to care for and will stay looking like new with proper maintenance.
- If you’re looking for a knife set that will make cooking easier and more enjoyable, then this Damascus steel blade set is the perfect choice.
- Order yours today and see what all the fuss is about!
- Damascus steel blade
- Blades with Different Edges
- Handle made with camel bone
- Pure handmade leather sheath
Customer read care tip
- After you use the knife, the blade wash with soap and water and dry it with a fine cloth totally.
- Oil or wax the cutting edge to forestall rust.
- To forestall rust don’t store blades for significant stretches in the leather sheath.
- Cowhide pulls dampness from the air and could rust the blade if not put away for a long time without oil.