Made to be a combination of convenience and efficiency, our folding knives are designed with keen attention to detail. This is the glass-breaking folding knife which means it’s stronger, sturdier, and harder. It’s made with 3CR13 steel, which adds to the sharpness. In addition, these Knife Depot are made in the USA, making them a reliable choice. It has a drop point profile and dual-sided thumb stud plus an angled edge for convenient cutting.
This folding knife has a blade made from high-quality stainless steel. The handle of this knife is crafted with Ram horn material that gives it an elegant look, while still being very strong and durable. The handle also features two finger grooves for increased control when using the knife, which makes it perfect for any application, whether you are using it at work or just at home around the house.
Knife Care Tips:
- Care Damascus steel properly to prevent rust.
- Here are some tips on preventing rust on knives.
- Don’t store knives in leather sheaths for long periods of time.
- When washing knives, use warm, soapy water.
- Avoid soaking knives in water.
- Always wash and dry knives immediately.
- Prevent rust on the blade by oiling or waxing it, and wrapping it in a soft cloth.
- After putting the blade in the leather sheath, wipe off any excess oil or wax.
- The knife should be stored with its leather sheath, not within it, for long-term storage.
- You should never use oils that contain silicone, as they can cause rust.
- The blade should then be oiled or waxed.
- Usually, wood handles benefit from a light coating of furniture wax and good hand rubbing.
Size & Dimensions:
- Handle: Deer Antler
- Overall Length: 8.5″
- Blade Length: 4.5″
- Handle Length: 4″
- Sheath: Leather