- The cleaver knife is made of high-quality steel with a handle that fits comfortably in your hand.
- It is durable, lightweight, and perfect for cutting meat, fish, and more.
- The blade has been sharpened to a fine edge which makes it easy to use.
- The cleaver knife is handmade from durable carbon steel for a kitchen knife that can handle even the toughest meat.
- The kitchen knife’s long, sharp blade makes it easy to cut through large pieces of meat quickly and efficiently.
- The cleaver knife’s unique design also makes it perfect for cutting vegetables and other food items.
- Always hand wash and dry your knives thoroughly
- The knife is clean after cooking, especially after cutting out acidic foods
- Coat the knife with mineral oil before storing
- Do not immerse the knife in water for a long time
- Never put knives in the dishwasher
- Do not cut bones, frozen products, or hard objects
- Do not twist, cut, knock, or pry with the knife
- Do not use marble or tile, cutting boards. Always use a soft cutting board such as wood
- Due to the nature of hand and traditional forging, each knife is unique and may have some distortion or irregularities in appearance.